
A trip to the Royals game with some great friends from YAMS (the Young Adult Ministry at Covenant Chapel)
This cutie girl turned two and continued to add much joy to my life. :) (Her little 'sisser' is on the way and can't wait to meet her!)
My best friends and I got to celebrate Mac's birthday!
Some fun friends and I road tripped (if you can call it that) to Lawrence to see Jon McLaughlin in concert.
Had an AMAZING mission trip with great students from CovChap Middle School.
Said goodbye to the 8th grade (now 9th grade) girls who are awesome!
Spent some sweet time with much-missed friends from Indiana Wesleyan at the most beautiful wedding of Austin and Elise :)
Loved my four favorite kiddos in the whole world. :)
Spent my weekdays with two of the most fun kids ever, Lauren and Grant!
These guys make the summer feel complete!
And I got to spend great time with my great family.
This cutie girl turned two and continued to add much joy to my life. :) (Her little 'sisser' is on the way and can't wait to meet her!)
My best friends and I got to celebrate Mac's birthday!
Some fun friends and I road tripped (if you can call it that) to Lawrence to see Jon McLaughlin in concert.
Had an AMAZING mission trip with great students from CovChap Middle School.
Said goodbye to the 8th grade (now 9th grade) girls who are awesome!
Spent some sweet time with much-missed friends from Indiana Wesleyan at the most beautiful wedding of Austin and Elise :)
Loved my four favorite kiddos in the whole world. :)
Spent my weekdays with two of the most fun kids ever, Lauren and Grant!
These guys make the summer feel complete!
And I got to spend great time with my great family.Thanks for letting me share my wonderful summer with you.
God, be glorified in sweet friendships and the joy ONLY you bring to our lives.
Love,
Kristen
God, be glorified in sweet friendships and the joy ONLY you bring to our lives.
Love,
Kristen
No comments:
Post a Comment