If you've been keeping up on my comings and goings during holiday as posted below, then you know that I am currently in Windhoek, Namibia, working with my team at a children's home with kids who have nowhere else to go over holiday. We've been putting on a VBS type program for them and having an incredible time teaching and playing with these kids! Here are a few photos of the happenings so far this week. I'll share more in a later post.
This is Lionny making a Christmas cookie right after she had her face painted by one of my awesome teammates!
This is Francois, a son of one of the domestic workers at the children's home, and one of the most adorable kids I've ever seen.I am finding so much joy in my time with these precious guys... a huge age range (2 years to 17 years) and all of them are unique and wonderful. Pray for them if you can-- that Christ would make Himself real to them as so many others have failed them or let them down. They need to know the perfect love that He offers.
Love and Prayers for all of you,
Kristen
Love and Prayers for all of you,
Kristen



No comments:
Post a Comment