What a blast it has been preparing for this day with the kids. They were so very excited for their part in the program. I also had some incredible opportunities to share about the real meaning of Christmas with them, and why it's a holiday I am so excited about. What a sweet reminder it has been for me as I am teaching them... Christ is our hope, the long-awaited Savior. During our Christmas assembly today, the kids repeated the phrase "Christ is our hope" in Afrikaans...it was a great moment, of knowing that Jesus was being celebrated above all else.
Thanks to your incredible support, I was able to use some of my ministry money here to buy each child at the school (80 in all) a Christmas present! There are also a few organizations who sponsor the children at this school who sent presents as well, so the children had a really special celebration.

Some of the kids opening their presents... airplanes for the boys and hair accessories for the girls!Thanks to your incredible support, I was able to use some of my ministry money here to buy each child at the school (80 in all) a Christmas present! There are also a few organizations who sponsor the children at this school who sent presents as well, so the children had a really special celebration.

The grade fours getting ready for their part in the Christmas program. I was SO proud of them...they were the only grade who did their part in English. Quite an accomplishment!
I had the grade four class act out the Christmas story in preparation for our big celebration. These are the angels singing "Glory to God in the Highest!"Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I pray that you are finding your joy in Christ today as you share time with family and friends. I'm so very thankful for your support and love... God has blessed my life through you all.
Much love and gratitude on Thanksgiving,
Kristen



1 comment:
Such a fun day :) And I'm so glad I got to be there to be a part of it all!
Post a Comment